Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What a day!

Man, there is nothing like waking up at 5:00 am to go to a job that you know you are only going to be at for 2 more days... So chumpy!!! It is extremely hard to focus. I can not wait to get out of there. It is strange to be somewhere for so long and just feel so comfortable but hate it all at the same time. I know that I can go in, kick butt and leave. The problem is that Management of the bank is under the impression that if you work your employee's extremely long hours, take away there bonuses, But tell them that you are proud of them that it will keep people around. Oddly enough it is not working. Well enough about work. New job starts next week. I am so stoked.

1 comment:

Harris Beach Bums said...

Congrats on the new job!!! I am really excited for you! Are you going to do anything crazy your last day of work or just go out like a chumpy (champ)?