Friday, August 31, 2007

Last Day Drama

Lets just say that you have worked for a company for over 6 years... Lets say that you have been a good work. Never on disciplinary action. Always on time. You decide that you want to finally get a job you enjoy. You give your 2 weeks notice and continue to just do your job. You come in on your last day and your Boss is riding you butt about staying focused. He actually wanted me to focus more on my last day of work. I informed him that even though I knew that I was leaving the company for 3 weeks, I was still in the top three for performance. He really didn't have much to say to that. So he pulls my emails. To his surprise there are a couple of emails of me talking to a co-worker about the awesome motivation of that day. He then pulls me and asked what it was. I informed him it was an email. He then asked me to stay focused. I finally said, dude, it is my last freaking day. I can not believe that he was actually wasting his time listening to my calls and monitoring me on my last day. Good use of company time...... HEFFE
I AM DONE!!!!!!!! The Chumper has left the building....

3 comments:

Emily said...

I have to hand it to you for being that patient. What was he going to do if you didn't stay focused?  It's just proves that you made the right move.  When do you start the new job?
By the way, David confirmed that you were the biter - he was the recess runner.

Harris Beach Bums said...

Serously, what an idiot! I'm glad the chumper has left that building never to return. That company just lost the best guy out there.

The Francis Family said...

So happy you are done! Dido the other comments.